well, i went to the wedding rehearsal and the best man (the one who i was going to walk down the long isle with) wasn’t there because he was preforming at a gig. so i had to walk down all by myself for half of the way. and there’s all these little things i have to remember and suchwhats. and then we all went to dinner- a bunch of people related to me – and i sat at the end of the table and kinda…just sat there… i felt really out of place. i can’t really relate to anyone in my family. but then my sister’s friend jennifer came over and we talked about how people are immature and how high school is better than middle school. yes, she is very cool. a+. it made the loneliness go away for a short while. but it soon returned as we got home. and everyone was at alyssa’s… and i wasn’t? and i don’t know.
i want to go to borders. today little kids cam in from indian prairie. little first graders. they were so small. i got paired up with a girl named brianna and i was suposed to read her a book so i read “if you give a mouse a cookie”. she seemed bored. and when i finished we had 35 minutes left, and it was very awkward. it turns out i have trouble talking to kids. after a long pause i asked her. “so…uh…*cough* what’s you’re favorite….band?” and she replied, “…kids bop five.” and that was pretty much our whole conversation. so, let’s go to borders. eh?
we went on a little field trip to a prairie. and it just made me hate prairies. it was ridiculously cold. and we went with our home rooms so i had no one to talk to. all the people in my home room are airheads. except for drew, he’s cool. so i kind of talked to him. it was full of awkward silences. other than that i just stood off to the side and kept to myself. it was really weird, and i didn’t like it. but fortunately lauren and i were on the same bus so we talked about her experiences at the mcr concert and… other things…. hehe. then back as school my teacher let us listen to our music.
a clockwork orange is the craziest movie that i have seen in a long time. i like it though.
“you sold me a broken watch…” “you know what you can do with that watch… stick it up your arse!”
“i couldn’t even blink me glozzies. i couldn’t even move me glozz-balls!”
take it take the survey i’ll give you paper
1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. How have I affected you?
5. What do you think of me?
6. How long do you think we will be friends?
7. Would you hug me?
8. Emotionally, what stands out?
9. Do you wish I was cooler?
10. On a scale of 1-10, how hot am I?
11. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
12. How long have you known me?
13. Describe me in one word.
14. What was your first impression?
15. Do you still think that way about me now?
16. What do you think my weakness is?
17. What makes me happy?
18. What makes me sad?
19. What reminds you of me?
20. If you could give me anything what would it be?
21. How well do you know me?
22. When’s the last time you saw me?
23. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn’t?
24. Do you think I could kill someone?
25. Do you think our freindship is getting stronger/weaker/or staying the same?
26. Do you feel that you could talk to me about anything and I would listen?
27. How nice am I on a scale from 1-10?
28. What color are my eyes?
29. Where do you see me in 10 years?
30. If you could change one thing it would be?
31. What should I get a tattoo of?
32. When you see me how do I make you feel?
33. What color looks best on me?
34. What character (tv, movies, books) would I be and why?
went to the mall with devin. good times. i bought some hair wax. i believe there are pictures in her xanga. you should check them out.
are we going to fright fest or what? and stan, i need that picture to put on here.